West Plain Capital, LLC
112 West Plain Street
Wayland, MA 01778
Tel or Fax (888) 864 Ė 6523
Tom Hastings opened WPC in 2008 as a local source of working capital to enable small and medium sized businesses to grow. Initially, WPC was doing business as an affiliate of The Interface Financial Group, a network of independent offices throughout the U.S. and Canada. Overtime, WPC expanded with additional funding structures to serve a broader range of clients. As an independently owned firm, Tomís clients throughout southern New England benefit from local funding decisions and personal service.
Our focus at WPC is on short-term funding structures; Spot Factoring, Purchase Order Funding, Cash Flow Loans. We meet in person with every client to evaluate their unique situation and our hands on approach allows us to quickly deliver critical working capital to clients when banks or other traditional lending sources are not available.
* Manage cash flow timing to meet payroll and keep current with suppliers.
* Fund large purchase orders or government contracts.
* Advance cash to subcontractors in commercial construction projects.
* Seasonal business fluctuations.
* WPC financing can be coordinated with existing bank loans.
* Serve most industries; manufacturing, construction, professional services, staffing, etc.
* Range from early stage start-ups to well established businesses.
* Smaller companies with annual sales of $250,000 to $10 million.
* Immediate cash needs of $5,000 to $250,000.
Prior to forming WPC, Tom had over 25 years of experience ranging from corporate executive positions to an investor and advisor to several business start-ups. He has a B.A. in Economics from Haverford College and an MBA from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College. In the local business community, Tom is an active member of the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce, SBANE (Smaller Business Association of New England) and a PSN advisor with INTERISE.